Performs organizational, documentary and informational support of activities of the institution.
- Ensures the preparation and execution of management documentation (is administrative (orders, instructions) and background documents (official letters, certificates, memoranda and management letters), print and reproduce official documents and other materials, monitors approval, the signing and approval of documents, organizes the operational storage of documents). Takes referred the head of documentation, reports it in accordance with the decision taken in departments or specific performers. Receives documents and personal applications for Manager's signature.
- Organizes business contacts and ceremonial events Director (provides training, organize and service conferences, meetings and meetings Director, business negotiations and meetings, arrange a personal reception by the Director, leads and prepares the necessary protocols).
- Oversees the execution of the instructions of the Director (provides documentation solutions Director, informing employees of the institution of orders of the head, controls for the performance of the employees issued orders and instructions, and compliance with the deadlines in the execution of the instructions and orders of the head, taken to control).
- Analytical support of the activities of the Director (organization of informational interaction of the head with the departments and their officials, bodies of state power and administration, public and other organizations. prepares information and analytical materials on request of the head).
- Assists supervisor in planning of working time (agrees with the head of the temporary plans, business negotiations, meetings, etc., informs the teacher about the regulations for planned activities and warns of the approach of time).
- Organizes telephone conversations (leading database phone contacts, preparation of materials for telephone calls, answers telephone calls, records and transmits the service information to the head, preparing materials for conducting telephone conversations and video conferencing Director.
- Organize and maintain workspace receptionist and office Manager (provides the workplace supervisor with the necessary means of organizational equipment, stationery, creating conditions conducive to its effective operation).
- Performs the separate service instructions manual.
Higher education (preferably in management)
Knowledge of business style etiquette. Knowledge of the rules of the organization of reception of visitors of a Competent Russian language (oral and written). Possession of office equipment, strong computer skills: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
Basic skills: editing and proofreading, work in EMS, communication with visitors, work with documents, knowledge of the schema document.
Work in accordance with the labour code, a young and friendly team, confident user of PC, ability to work with office equipment, knowledge of document management and records management, experience negotiating, literacy, tact, non-conflict, stress