Copyright crash course "protection of personal data in Gdpr" Mr Voronkevich (мba, Cipp/e)
Minsk | Added: 24 August 2018, number: 91699
In business school "TopSkills" is the copyright crash course "Protection of personal data in GDPR" Mr Voronkevich (MBA, CIPP/E) is a practicing professional who has worked for many years with European companies.
The Express course is aimed at lawyers, experts on information security and personal data protection and heads of middle and senior managers (decision makers), HR professionals and marketers.
The course is 4 days and consists of theory, case studies, tests and real-life examples and includes the answers to the questions:
- how to define personal data for GDPR;
- what are the rules to follow (GDPR terms);
- on what basis to collect and how long to store PD;
- what are the rights of the subjects according to the GDPR law;
- what are the GDPR establishes requirements for registration of cross-border transmission;
- when and whom to appoint Data Protection Officer (DPO);
- what country to designate a representative;
- how to conduct a risk analysis (DPIA);
- how to document and demonstrate compliance with the GDPR law (Compliance);
- where and how to search for official documents and get clarification;
- what to do in case of a leak.
At the end of the author's Express-course "Protection of personal data in GDPR" You will have a certificate GDPR Data Privacy Professional (DPP) and its Addendum, in English and Russian languages.