R-composit Radon is a unique polymer materials modified by marble latex-acrylic-based, produced in the form of an aqueous suspension with special fillers of magnesite or magnesite combined with shungite.
• protection of buildings against penetration of radioactive gas radon;
• radon protection of floors screeds, foundations and slabs of basements and ground floors of buildings;
• radon sealing of seams and joints between the elements of enclosing structures of buildings;
• radon sealing of cracks and voids in the enclosing structures of buildings;
• radon sealing of apertures for laying of utilities in underground parts of buildings and in basement ceilings.
the materials R-composit Radon is recommended for use in children and medical institutions, food productions, in all industrial, public and residential buildings, any other objects that require radon protection.