Israeli company providing services remotely to small businesses in accounting, employment, market development, marketing, is looking for a bookkeeper. Relevant across the country.
• The ability to speak, read, write Hebrew;
• The ability to competently and clearly Express thoughts in writing and orally (Hebrew);
• Confident PC user;
• Operating system Windows 7-10;
• Experience accountant is required.
The benefits of working in our company:
• Working from home;
• Salary 300-500$ for 200 hours per month (~2$-2.5 V hour)
• Friendly team and democratic, affiliate management style;
• Maximum assistance in adapting to the conditions of work;
• Payment of wages 2 times a month;
• Long-term projects up to three years.
• Offer recommendations for the implementation of business processes and changing organizational structure.
• Planning and implementation of projects;
• Organization of work processes, increasing their efficiency.
• Development and implementation of regulations, monitoring their effectiveness and timely adjustment.
• Development and implementation of tools aimed at improving employee engagement and team effectiveness.
• Training and starting new employees;
• Analytics and reporting;
Programs that must be installed for operation:
• skype for communication with colleagues
• Program automatic time tracking
• VoIP from Zadarma — on computer and phone
• X-lite 3 is a popular program sip telephone for Windows, Mac Os and Linux. To call from a PC using X-lite, your computer must have: sound card
• Zoiper IAX SIP VOIP Softphone — free application on the phone
• Bitrix24 is a app that helps to organize the collective work in the company
• ZenMate — a unique service that provides a convenient VPN extension for browsers (the possibility to work with an Israeli IP address for the Israeli sites)
For employment call Sunday through Friday from 8:00 to 15:00 (G+2) — Tatiana