- Management of the administrative and economic activities of the Park;
- Build the internal processes of the Park through the development of standards;
- To fully manage the Park and be responsible for routine business performance;
- Park development, increasing profits;
- Development and promotion of new services;
- Organization of sales process and implementation of children's parties and activities;
- To represent the Park on the social networks.
- Staff management, development and retention of a team;
- To ensure effective communication in a team, adapt to the newcomers, forming a friendly atmosphere in the team and develop corporate culture;
- Ensure a high level of customer service;
- Dealing with controversial issues and conflict situations;
- Interact with the landlord and be responsible for compliance with the lease.
-Ensure compliance with safety standards, fire safety, safety standards;
-Monitor the condition of the equipment
-Control and management of financial flows
- Monitoring the performance indicators of the Park;
- Reporting at various levels.
Experience in senior positions in the service sector from 3 years;
Knowledge of the basics of Economics, enterprise management, management and marketing;
Activity, ability to work in a multi-tasking environment;
A desire to grow personally and with the team;
Active life position, sociability, responsibility for the final result, stress resistance, positive attitude.
Calling from 10:00 to 17:00.