there are a lot of printed products on the Narmala site. The range includes solutions for engineers, teachers, and science fiction fans. Products are sold in English, Russian, German and Italian. Japanese and Chinese literature is always on sale.
Available to customers:
- Classical works. Creations of writers from around the world. Standard and collector's editions are available. The offers will be of interest to connoisseurs of literature, as well as experienced philologists. Many lots are not found in bookstores.
- Logs. Entertainment and scientific publications of various years of release. Magazines on design, needlework, gardening are on sale. Comics and crosswords are offered.
- Technical documentation. Domestic and foreign standards. The products will be useful for specialized specialists. It will help you solve technical problems at the international level.
- Textbooks. Literature for educational institutions. Solutions for schools, institutes, and technical schools are presented. Manuals and other auxiliary materials are available.
- Newspapers. Domestic and foreign press. Newspapers are purchased by collectors and ordinary people. They may contain useful information, links to important news and events.
- Brochures. Printed materials distributed in museums, theaters, and other cultural institutions. Brochures are collectibles. For particularly rare exhibits, you can get a good amount.
the range of books is periodically expanded. There are new works and classic, rare editions.
Who sells products?
There are three types of sellers who sell books:
- Individuals. Implementers offering personal items. You can buy rare publications, classic literature, various magazines and Newspapers from them. Sellers are willing to bargain and can offer additional products as a bonus.
- Bookstores. Many retail outlets have a representative office on Narmala. They offer a lot of useful and practical solutions. You can pick up the paid product at a bookstore near your home or order its delivery.
- online stores. Organizations that do not have a retail network. They are focused on online sales and offer favorable terms of cooperation.
The choice of the seller is left to the buyer. You can find quality products from any type of seller.
What should I pay attention to when buying printed products?
The selection of magazines and books should be approached thoroughly. This will eliminate time and financial losses and allow you to find the best solution.
Of paramount importance is:
- Product status. Before buying, you should evaluate the wear and tear of the literature. It is desirable that the binding was intact, there were no jammed and torn pages. If such defects are found, you can cancel the purchase, or you can ask for a discount. It all depends on the value of a particular instance for the buyer.
- Pithiness. When working with technical literature, practicality is of particular importance. The material should be useful and concise. It is not recommended to buy the pseudo-scientific publication they may contain unverified data.
- batch number, circulation. Information relevant to collectors. On their basis, the value of a copy is determined, as well as the demand for products among connoisseurs.
Careful preliminary inspection is the key to buying high-quality literature.
Why is it profitable to buy on Narmala?
Purchase of goods on Narmala.com provides many advantages:
- Huge range. The site features St. Petersburg and Moscow bookstores. Offers from foreign sellers are available.
- Favorable price. Sellers regularly hold promotions. This allows you to buy a book or magazine at a significant discount.
- Convenient buying and selling. Users can communicate by phone, using an online form, or using a regular chat. You can use social networks.
- Security. Vigilant administrators monitor compliance with the site's rules. They remove fraudulent ads and accept complaints from buyers and sellers.
the resource's audience is growing every day. New users from Russia, the CIS, and EU countries are appearing on the site.
How do I work with regular search?
The Narmala search algorithm is simple and functional. It helps you choose products that meet the requirements of visitors. For best results, we recommend:
- Specify the product type. There are several categories available to the user: Magazines, Newspapers, brochures, Books, and educational literature. If you can't make a choice, we recommend activating the "All" option.
- Set the price. The cost of printed products is written in the range "from-to";. If there are no specific values, the search returns all available results.
- Enter a search query. You can enter the book name in the search bar. This will narrow down your search and allow you to get the best results.
Ads from bookstores, private sellers, and online sellers are displayed when generating the issue.
Sale of goods that are in personal use
you can sell your own books or magazines on the site. To do this, you will need:
- Complete registration. Creating an authorized account takes 2-3 minutes. Just use your email or social media account. Registered users get full access to the site's functionality.
- Create an ad. When making an offer, the seller describes the product and attaches its photos. The availability of graphic materials is highly desirable. They will increase the number of views and give a complete impression of the product.
- To pass the test. Each ad is reviewed by moderators. This applies to bookstores and individuals. If errors, inaccuracies, or violations are found, the offer is sent for revision.
- Publication. The approved ad appears on the site. It is displayed in the top lines of the search. When publishing new offers, the ad is omitted.
additional options will help you increase the number of views and speed up sales. They allow you to highlight an offer, raise it in the search results, and pin it to the top of the site.
The cost of options is low, they are available to all users of the site. Payment is made in any convenient way.