There are many printed publications on the Narmala platform: books and magazines
a wide range of solutions for engineers, teachers, and science fiction fans.
The products are sold in English, Russian, German and Italian.
Japanese and Chinese literature is always on sale.
Available to customers:
- Classical works. Works of writers from the world
name. Standard and collector's editions are available. Offers will be interesting
for connoisseurs of literature, as well as experienced philologists. Many lots are not found in
- Magazines. Entertainment and scientific publications of various years
release. Magazines on design, needlework, gardening are on sale.
Comics and crosswords are offered.
- Technical documentation. Domestic and foreign
standards. The products will be useful for specialized specialists. It will help in
solving technical problems at the international level.
- Textbooks. Literature for educational institutions. Presented
solutions for schools, institutes, and technical schools. Available manuals and
other auxiliary materials.
- Newspapers. Domestic and foreign press. Newspapers
purchased by collectors and ordinary people. They may contain useful
information and links to important news and events.
- Brochures. Printed materials distributed in museums,
theaters and other cultural institutions. Brochures are collectibles.
For particularly rare exhibits, you can get a good amount.
The range of books is periodically expanded. New ones appear
works and classic, rare editions.
Who sells book products?
There are three types of sellers who sell books:
- Private person. Sellers that offer personal items. They have
you can buy rare publications, classic literature, various magazines and
Newspapers. Sellers are willing to bargain, can offer additional products in
as a bonus.
- Bookstore. Many retail outlets have
representation on Narmala. They offer a lot of useful and practical
solutions. You can pick up the paid product at a bookstore near your home or
order its delivery.
- Online store. Organizations that do not have a retail network
retail chain. They are focused on online sales and offer favorable conditions
The choice of the seller is left to the buyer. Find
you can buy quality products from any type of seller.
What should I pay attention to when buying books?
The selection of magazines and books should be approached thoroughly. This
it will eliminate time and financial losses and allow you to find the optimal solution.
Of primary importance is:
- The production status. Before buying, you should evaluate the wear and tear
references. It is desirable that the binding is intact, there are no jammed and
torn pages. If such defects are detected, you can refuse
purchases, or you can ask for a discount. It all depends on the value of the particular
copy for the buyer.
- Pithiness. When working with technical literature
practicality is of particular importance. The material should be useful and concise.
It is not recommended to buy near-scientific publications – they may contain unverified ones
- The number of the batch circulation. Information relevant to
collectors. They are used to determine the value of an instance, and
demand for products among connoisseurs.
Careful preliminary inspection is a guarantee of purchase
Why is it profitable to buy collector's editions of books on Narmala?
Purchase of goods on Narmala.com gives a set of
- Huge range. The site presents St. Petersburg and
Moscow bookstores. Offers from foreign sellers are available.
- Favorable price. Sellers regularly hold promotions. This
allows you to buy a book or magazine at a significant discount.
- Convenient buying and selling. Users can communicate by
by phone, using an online form, or using a regular chat. Allowed
use of social networks.
- Security. Compliance with the site's rules is monitored by the vigilant
administrators. They remove fraudulent ads and accept complaints from
buyers and sellers.
The resource's audience is increasing every day. On the site
there are new users from Russia, CIS, and EU countries.
How do I work with regular book search?
The narmala search algorithm is simple and functional. It helps
select products that meet the requirements of visitors. To get
best results are recommended:
- Specify the type of product. Several options are available to the user
categories: "Magazines, Newspapers, brochures", "Books", "Educational literature". When
if it is not possible to make a choice, it is recommended to activate the " All " option.
- Set price. The cost of printed products is prescribed
in the range "from-to". If there are no specific values, the search returns everything
- Enter a search query. The name of the book can be entered in
search bar. This will narrow the search circle and allow you to achieve the best results
When generating output, ads from book stores are displayed
stores, private sellers, and online sellers.
Sale of goods that are in personal use
You can sell your own books or magazines on the site. For
this will be required:
- Register. Creating an authorized account
it takes 2-3 minutes. Just use your email address or account
a record in social networks. Registered users get full access to
- Create an ad. When making an offer, the seller
describes the product and attaches its photos. Availability of graphic materials
highly desirable. They will increase the number of views and give a complete impression
about the product.
- To pass the test. Each ad is viewed
moderators. This applies to bookstores and individuals. When detected
errors, inaccuracies, or violations, the offer is sent for revision.
- Publication. The approved ad appears on the site.
It is displayed in the top lines of the search. When publishing new offers
the ad is omitted.
To increase the number of views and speed up the sale will help
additional options. They allow you to highlight an offer, raise it in the search results,
pin it to the top of the site.
The cost of options is low, they are available to all users
platforms. Payment is made in any convenient way.
Narmala.con is a dynamically developing resource. Here
there are solutions for art lovers and experienced practitioners.