Individual jeep tours to the lavender fields of Alushta. You will visit:
- active and abandoned fields of lavender;
- in the beech fairy forest;
- grove redwoods California;
- a natural viewing platform;
- arch bridge of the time of Catherine II;
- the location for the film prisoner of the Caucasus.
The tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours.
Available year round, the only moment of flowering lavender from mid-June to late August.
Clothing is comfortable to walk on mountainous terrain, in summer shoes with closed heel and toe.
Start the tour from Alushta, the meeting place St. Simferopol, 20, is near the bus station near the shop Reception. If you stopped to rest in Alushta - pick at.
Additionally you can order:
- Tasting of products from rose and lavender;
- Barbecue picnic;
- Pneumatic shooting gallery "biathlon"